Friday, August 25, 2006

Hello those people who can read :D

Loads & loads of things has happened.
Oh god please dont make me forget it.
Shall start off with Wednesday.

We didnt get through the auditions.
& when Ridz announced the resuts,
Half of us were cheering like siao.
If we really go onstage,
I think we'll embarass ourselves :/

Went to IMM with dearest Pf.
Bluek!

Never ending road.
HA HA HA.

Best buds (:

Food untouched

Food touched xD

Wednesday was alright.
Just that Im really really lethargic.

Thursday!

LOOK AT PF'S FACE!
WAHAHA!

Ken, GH, Jie & YZ!

The shutters at the 5th floor was locked.
People kept kicking the shutters,
& then squeezing through the shutters.
Miss Tian got mad & scolded some of them.
O___O
Later,
some guys came & unlocked it.
Oh-so-loud!

Lin & me kept playing "Forgotten Warrior" on our handphones.
Since our handphones are Samsung, we have the same games.
& my level is higher than Lin's!!
YAY! :D :D



A funny convo.
It all started when Haqim had this flower.

Ken: Where did you get this flower?
Ken: You picked it up or did you pluck it?
Haqim: I picked it up.
Ken: Ok good.
Haqim: I picked it up cos I plucked it.
ME: *LAUGHS*

So back to the flower.
Haqim said he wanted to plant it.

The flower is just behind me!
Amazing huh? xD

LOOK AT YZ & YL!! :D :D

Haqim & his kuku pants (:

Physics was so damn funny on Thursday la.
Lin & me started whistling when Mr Sim was talking.
Whistle whistle.
It was so damn funny la.
Seeing people wondering where the whistling sound came from.
*Laughs*
& Jie called me, so I turned back.
Jie acted that she didnt have legs;
& YZ acted that she didnt have arms.
I was laughing like a siao zar bo la.
OH MY GOD.

TWINS! :D

Went to have lunch with Lin, Pf, Jie, GH, SL & PT.
Sometimes I really do think that ___ is really really extra.
Sucker (:

Okay, so we saw this lizard outside a shop.
Pulled out my phone & snapped it photo before it ran off.

Chao scary.

MARINA!

Hello panda (: (:

Ugly drawing :/

Friday! Today!

I didnt want to wake up.
Super super tired :/

During F&N class,
we had to draw & do up a poster to make people drink milk.
Make people drink milk, that sounds so wrong.
Promote milk*
& this is the first time Im happy doing a project with my dear Lin! :D :D :D

Nice right?
Super nice can (:

3 periods of Maths today.
*Groans*

Chang teaching :D

Haqim started to become really crazy when Chang came to our area.

He want to cut Chang's ***!!

HA HA HA HA!

Went to Mos burger at West Mall before guides today.
Went with Jie, Pf & Yilian!

Me with my kuku hair :/

Its really funny.
There's this HUGE poster of the Sg idols at West Mall's first level.
& a guy saw it,
he flunked his hands high up in the air & shouted,
" WOOOHOO! THE SG IDOLS! OMG OMG OMG!! "
Passerbys stared.
He got so agitated over the Sg idols.
HA HA.

YL GOT A FREE BURGER AT MOS!!
Its like this.
She went to order, the lady at the counter gave her a tag for no reason.
Than YL went to claim it.
The lady gave her a free burger.
You, lucky girl (:

Had to practice outdoor cooking skills cos we're having a competition tmr.
Its so tiring, taking the changko* to dig a hole.
Both Pf & me prepared the food.
The meat was so damn hard la.
No one bothered to defrost nor thaw it :/
The place was seriously crawling with lizards everywhere.
OMG.
Cooked meat & tofu with mixed vegetables & crabmeat.
Miss Kokila didnt want to have the first bite as she was afraid of food poisoning.
So she let me have the first bite.
ITS SO DAMN NICE CAN.
Mrs Loh tested it.
She said it was super delicious.
So touching!

After that,
Jie & Pf said they wanted to show us a performance.
& they danced infront of me.
I was there, laughing my head off.
GOSH!
They're really enthu people (:

Competition tmr.
Really hope we can at least get a first runner up or something.
ALL THE BEST ANYU, SHIPING, PF & ME!
:D :D :D

Shall post the class photos after I scanned the pictures.
Look out for your faces 3/6!
xD


you rmbed me!
HAHA.
Good luck for your prelims :D

No comments: